AMRS Repair Terms and Conditions
These Terms & Conditions (T&Cs) govern the service of your product by AMRS or 'us', AMRS Consultancy Service Limited trades as a partnership, registered office is 146 Brownlow Hill, Liverpool, L3 5RF. AMRS may restrict service to one (1) product per customer during your visit to us. When your product is repaired pursuant to original Apple's warranty, extended service contract or any consumer law, these terms will apply, to the extent that they do not reduce your rights under Apple's warranty, extended service contract or applicable law.
- AMRS will service your product as described and for the charges stated.
- AMRS understands that your data may be valuable to you. Data loss during service is always a possibility, and in some cases, data may be unrecoverable, erased, or reformatted during service. For this reason, it is your sole responsibility to backup all existing data, software, and programs from your product, and to decide whether to erase any such data from your product, prior to receiving service. AMRS is not responsible for loss, recovery, or compromise of data, software or programs, or loss of use of your product or other equipment arising out of the services provided by AMRS. You represent that your product does not contain any illegal files or data.
- If service is needed due to failure of parts that are not original to the product or due to damage caused by abuse, misuse or any external cause, and if AMRS is not responsible for such failure or damage, AMRS reserves the right to return the product to you without servicing it, and may hold your responsible for any indicated diagnostic fee.
- If service requires labour and/or parts not previously specified, AMRS will seek your approval of revised estimate. If you do not agree that AMRS may revise the charges, AMRS may return your product and hold you responsible for any indicated diagnostic fee.
- AMRS may use parts or products that are new or equivalent to new in reliability and performance. AMRS will retain the replaced part or product that is exchanged as its property, and the replacement part will become your property. AMRS may repair, exchange or sell the replaced part if it chooses to do so.
- AMRS warrants (1) that the service will be performed with all reasonable skill and care and (2) that, for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of service, all parts used to service your product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship, unless otherwise specified by AMRS. In the event of breach of the warranty in this section 5, AMRS will either (i) re-perform the service, (ii) repair or replace the part, or (iii) refund the cost of the service provided. In order to claim under the warranty you must return your product to us where you left your product for service.
- If AMRS is in breach of these T&Cs, it will only be responsible to you for any loss of damage that you suffer to the extent that such loss or damage was a foreseeable consequence to both you and AMRS at the time you agreed to these T&Cs. Further, AMRS and its affiliates, will not be liable to you for any loss of revenue; loss of actual or anticipated savings; loss of business; loss of opportunity; loss of goodwill; loss of reputation; loss of, damage to, or corruption of data; or any costs of recovering, programming, or restoring any program or data stored or used with your product and any failure to maintain the confidentiality of data stored on your product. The foregoing limitations shall not apply to AMRS's liability for: (a) death or personal injury, (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or (b) any liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited. AMRS specifically does not warrant that it will be able to (i) repair or replace your product without risk to or loss of programs or data, and (ii) maintain the confidentiality of data. Nothing in these T&Cs will reduce your statutory rights relating to faulty or misdescribed goods. For further information about your statutory rights contact your local authority Trading Standards Department or Citizen's Advice Bureau.
- You must claim your product and pay all charges due within thirty (30) days after being notified by AMRS that your product has been quoted or serviced. If you do not, AMRS may notify you that it considers your product abandoned and that, if you do not collect it and pay any outstanding charges within a further three (3) month, AMRS will dispose or resell it in accordance with applicable law.
- If service involves transferring information or install software, you represent that you have the legal right to copy the information and agree to the terms of the software license, and you authorise AMRS to transfer the information and accept such terms on your behalf in performing the service.
- These T&Cs are governed by English law.
- These T&Cs are the only ones that govern AMRS's service of your product.